Clobber Disinfectant


 Your Shopping Cart
 (0)  |   $0.00
Price: $22.95
Item Number: 261009
Safe enough for use in food and healthcare environments
While a highly powerful disinfectant and deodorizer, chlorine dioxide has been safely used to treat drinking water for more than 50 years. Pure chlorine dioxide from SMT is FDA-approved for use in the food industry and EPA-registered for the elimination of viruses, microbes, and a wide range of pathogens.

Just add water for >99% pure disinfecting power
Anyone can make chlorine dioxide, but it isnt safe, clean or pure. It isn’t cheap either, as you need to buy a commercial generator, which is big, expensive and corrosive. With patented micro-reactor technology developed by SMT, the cleaning power of chlorine dioxide is safely harnessed by simply adding water.

Strong enough to kill pathogens on contact
Pure chlorine dioxide from SMT starts killing pathogens on contact. When used as directed, the product works as a disinfectant and sanitizer against pathogens including Staphylococcus aureus, salmonella, MRSA, Listeria, E. coli, Norovirus, H1N1 Influenza A (formerly called swine flu) and many, many more, INCLUDING COVID-19 (Coronavirus.)

Easy to use
The disinfecting properties of chlorine dioxide are activated by adding water. Simply spray surfaces and walk away. No rinsing or wiping is required, saving time and labor. In fact, the anti-microbial properties demonstrated by chlorine dioxide significantly reduce the amount of cleaning products required. This super biocide is all you need.